30 September 2010

Stream of Consciousness: Sept


So, I'm sitting here, listening to the wind and Two Drops in The Ocean. It's definitely one of my favorites. Such a Ben & Ginny song. He'd totally add it to the list. I can't listen to it and not smile.
:)

It has been unusually warm lately, and I don't mind it. Winter always comes too soon. I just really love Autumn in New England. So far I've eaten 6 caramel apples.

Macouns are the best ever. I ate at least 4 of them today. It's so sad that their season only lasts 3 weeks. That is just not right. If I could get them all year, I wouldn't eat any other type of apple ever again.

I really need to get back into yoga. It's a constant nagging sensation. My goal for next month (starting tomorrow) is at least 30 minutes of yoga every single day. By November it should be a habit again.

Oh, and I can't believe Jocee wants a yoga mat! She actually asked for a pink one--for Christmas. Then she told me how Sophie will need a purple mat so that she doesn't try to use Jocee's. The things both of them say make me laugh! They deserve a separate post. :)

Now On The Wing is playing. Love it. But seriously, Lead Singer was just a little disappointing when Lizzie B. and I saw him. A shower...or a haircut...or a shave would have helped. I'm not picky, but those skinny jeans look better on me. Sorry, buddy.

That reminds me.... There's a lot to look forward to in October. Two concerts with Lizzie B., and some other stuff.

October 21 makes a year.

But I've feel like I've made a lot of progress over the last 11 months. So right now, I will focus on that...and be happy.

xo

1 comment:

Annemarie Elizabeth said...

Ginny- super random bu I got a pink yoga mat at Ocean State for like $5!

- Annemarie

PS Your blog is incredible. And so aren't you!