23 September 2010

Happy Happy Birthday, Laura Dear!

Because I'm feeling soo grateful for my sister, on her 23rd birthday...

Dear Laura,
Thanks for being born 23 years ago, and sparing me from the horrors of being an only child. Maybe I should be thanking Mom for that one, but whatever.


Thank you for always getting me to try new foods. You make being vegetarian fun. But let's just agree to disagree on that whole spicy curry thing, okay??


Thank you for getting me to step out of my comfort zone. I always have fun.


Oh! And remember THOSE bangs???
Thank you so so much for growing them out! I know I had nothing to do with persuading you. And let's be honest; no one can. But thank you! That newish hair is more...you. :)


Thank you for always making fun of my clothes....
And then borrowing them....
And getting compliments on them.

Just so you know, I totally want to borrow this dress. Thanks!

Thank you for being such a...good influence on my girls. They adore you.

But most of all, thank you for always being you.
We may not ever see eye-to-eye, but that makes it fun.

Love you!!

Love,
Ginny

No comments: