14 October 2010

Ben's Last Post

One year ago, today....
14 October 2009

Some USAF recruiters came to UVU that day. Ben didn't even tell me about this himself. He figured it would be lame, so I found out from a friend (the wife of one of his friends/coworkers).

That morning as he left, I told him to have fun.

When he got home that night he was extra happy. He couldn't stop talking about how much fun it really was. The recruiter had been impressed by how many flight hours Ben had. When he saw how well Ben handled the plane, he let him do extra things.

I loved it. To see him so happy, made me happy too.
It was a good day...


We had no idea there were only 7 days of normal left.

1 comment:

EJNielsen said...

I found some old school work of Ben's from when we were classmates in the 90s. If you'd like a copy send me your address and I'll get them to you.
jesshsu28@yahoo.com
Thinking of you!
Jessica