21 February 2010

Something Mindless

I know I usually post more substantial things...
Since I was indirectly tagged, and I'm feeling a bit drained, I figured I'd go for it.


If I were a day of the week, I'd be Saturday.

If I were a time of day, I'd be 10:00 am.

If I were a direction, I'd be south west.

If I were a tree, I'd be a palm tree...somewhere warm & beachy.


If I were a tool, I'd be...too much like a guy...

If I were a flower I'd be a Gerber daisy.


If I were a musical instrument I'd be a piano.


If I were a color, I'd be pink!

(Is anyone surprised??)

If I were a fruit, I'd be a Macoun apple.


If I were an element, I'd be air!


If I were a food, I'd be vanilla almond milk.


If I were a place, I'd be India or New Zealand or Paris (France).


If I were a material, I'd be cashmere or silk or Chantilly lace or organza....


If I were a scent, I'd be Sensi.


If I were an object I'd be a yoga mat (one that should get used more often...).


If I were a song I'd be Hear You Me, by Jimmy.


ANNND...
In turn, I tag everyone who wants to :)
Seriously, it's fun to learn about people. So do it.
Thanks!

1 comment:

the speers said...

What is vanilla almond milk and where can I find a Macoun apple? :D