06 October 2010

Evidence

Remember that post I did back in July about my quirky quirks??

Here's some proof that I did not make them up. :)


1. I've been listening to a lot of Lifehouse in honor of a concert on the 16th. This one is back in rotation, and I'm totally not sick of it...10 years later.

2. I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night...thanks to all of my many pillows!


3. Thanks to my water habit, I'm on my third phone this year. The last one bit the dust early one morning when Sophie came in my room. She took it and in a matter of milliseconds, dropped it in the glass of water by my bed. I have since resolved to not keep a glass of water there.


4. Recently I got this trench. I actually wanted something more classic, but fell in love. :)


5. Jocee tried covering my mouth and begged me to stop singing this song. I can't blame her. Audrey Hepburn's voice-over did a better job anyway. No question.

6. I haven't laughed and cried simultaneously in a little while. That's a good thing.


7. Yesterday I saw the 1995 version of this movie for the first time, and I was completely repulsed. My dad watched it with me out of curiosity, and completely agreed. Old movies really are better.

8. Right now I have two bruises on my legs, and no idea how I got them. Classy.

9. Last week a good friend and I were reading a flier. She laughed and asked if I was annoyed that the word sensitive was misspelled (sensative). I was.

10. Do I really need to give an example of me thinking too much?? ;)

(And there's my attempt to lighten the mood. Next month will be happier.)

2 comments:

Maryblog said...

Ginny you are incredible. I am so amazed by your attitude and your example. I am thinking of you this month, A lot! I love you and your sweet little girls...who I so want to meet...soon!!!

Chris and Lesley Maloon said...

LOL! Gotta love the quirky quirks!