- I find that monologue that Paul Rudd gives Reese Witherspoon about Play-Doh at the end of How Do You Know kind of inspirational.
- my celebrity crush is Paul Rudd. He can do no wrong.
- Adam Sandler too... But only in Big Daddy and Just Go With It.
- I completely relate to This is 40.
- that club scene really resonates...(along with the rest of it). Perfection.
- sometimes I forget simple words and spend way too much time trying to describe them. For example, on my parents' 31st wedding anniversary I said, "You know that thing?? That word... Where you get married and then you celebrate it every year--Congrats on that!" Real life.
- I kind of hate that I use big words in everyday conversations. I have to consciously try to use more normal/simple words. WTF is that?!
- I often get an urge to comment on chronically whiny statuses. Sometimes I'll type a snarky response and quickly delete it. Someday that may backfire...
- I tried online dating once. Never again.
- salad is my most favorite food ever. Almost any kind. If a guy can handle this, he may get a second date.
- I've only recently developed my douche radar. Live and learn!
- I kind of hope some of these guys have insecure girlfriends who go through their FB messages and texts. That would be so epic...
- Forever Young by Rod Stewart makes me cry. I think of my kids.
- ^^That has happened in public.^^ Two weeks ago at Jocee's kindergarten presentation, her teacher used it for a slideshow. I knew I was in for it as soon as the song started.
- I tear up on a daily basis---almost always because I'm happy or sentimental about something.
Actually, go ahead and judge me. But don't get your panties in a bunch! ;)