08 June 2013

Backup

So I don't really blog anymore, and I don't know if I will like I used to (circa 2010) ever again.

But I will say life is mostly good.  I'm the happiest I've been in a long time.  I could blog about those things, but right now I'm busy trying to create someone I thought I'd never be.---That's pretty awesome, too.  And I couldn't be more thrilled to turn 30 this month.  (Yay, birthday month!!)

Last month my anniversary made me nostalgic.  So on the eve of May 21st I found myself up late going through old photos and blog posts.  I came across a super embarrassing blog post; so bad that I might take it down.  Why did I write that?!

And then later in the week, I stumbled across this...

I'm not even sure how or why I found it.  But my views on her changed just a little.  She said everything I feel on that topic.  That clip could be me (minus 6 kids and whole lot of drama). Oh, that and instead of sitting at home, sometimes I find myself in clubs having "This is 40" moments. ;)

But, on a night like tonight...where's the backup??

For the record:
I won.

No comments: