24 December 2010

Something you didn't know

...until now. :)

When Ben and I watched TV at night, I gave him full control of the remote (>90% of the time). This never bugged me. More often than not he'd choose something on Comedy Central or History channel.

But that's not the thing!

Every once in a great while he'd choose to watch one of my shows with me... I started noticing that this happened at the same time every week (or whenever there was a marathon). AND that it only happened with one show.



He acted like he was being nice, but I knew he liked it!! I even caught him watching it without me a few times. I'm certain that we watched every season and episode while he was here.

So...there's a marathon on today and I couldn't be happier! Who needs A Christmas Story when you have Home Sweet Hollywood?? As I watched it, I realized how similar T. & D.'s dynamic is to how we were. And I see why Ben liked it so much.

I'm sure he'd never openly admit to it. But now you know!
:)

1 comment:

the speers said...

Ok, I haven't read your blog in forever! I LOVE T&D!! When does it come back on? that's so cute that Ben would watch it with you!! (chris totally used to be in to One tree hill and the OC...) I think it's funny how men always make fun of shows...but really, really, they like them too! haha so cute, Ginny!!