09 November 2010

Rock Star Week

With all the craziness of October going on, Lizzie B & I decided that a Rock Star Week was in order. Actually...since she is the best at getting concert tickets, she found out that two of our favorites would be in the area during the same week... Love her!!

On October 16th we saw...

He was even better in person! The venue was really small and intimate. He needs to be playing bigger shows. I don't understand how he isn't more well known. Loved it.
And I found a new favorite song...

Sweet moments :)

On Saturday, the 16th we saw...

They've been my favorite since I was 17, but I hadn't seen them live yet. It was definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to. They played almost all of my favorites.

We both developed a renewed appreciation for Jason Wade. His jeans fit well, and he didn't dance around the stage weird. We're not picky! ;)

Oh, and shortly after this vanity shot was taken, some classy broad spilled her beer all over my jacket. We had to laugh at the irony!
Still one of the best concerts ever.

And a really good week, with a very sweet friend.
:)

3 comments:

the speers said...

All I have to say is Jason Wade is so sexy... :D--his voice isn't too bad either!! lol

our simple yet true journey said...

CUTE pics! You are so adorable..I have been checking all day to see if you had blogged. PS. I listen to your play list all day long while I am at work :)

Tracie said...

Fun stuff, and thank you for turning me on to Tyrone (and Elina). Great music. Their duet album totally rocks.

Tracie ... a stranger who reads your blog and hopes and prays for you