05 November 2010

My Baby is TWO!!

It's so hard to believe this sweet baby of mine turns two years old today! I so enjoy this age, and I love the little person that Sophie is becoming.


She has the sweetest disposition, and the cutest sense of humor. She'll even laugh at her own jokes. Seriously!


She has some of the funniest facial expressions ever!

...all the time. :)


She LOVES playing with my hair, and always has. This was part of the reason for her Rapunzel costume for Halloween. (Yes, I know. She refused to wear the wig and the tiara).


Playing dress-up is one of her favorite things to do.

She carries a blanket everywhere. Her current favorite is a purple fleecy one.

She LOVES the color purple...and Tinkerbell....and Princesses....and firetrucks. ;)


She still talks about Daddy. More than anyone else can, she reminds me of him.

If there are words to express how grateful I am for this little girl, I can't find them. I could talk about her endlessly to anyone who would listen. I feel so blessed to have her. Our eternal family wouldn't be complete without her. She amazes me everyday.

Happy birthday, Buggy!!
Mommy & Daddy love you!

1 comment:

the speers said...

She's so sweet! happy birthday! :D