24 June 2010

"Mommy will."


This little girl loves the color pink, even more than I do.
Whenever she is given the option, it is always her first choice. There can never be too much of it. She'd make everything pink if she could (and I mean, everything).

The conversation she had with my mom a few days ago is too cute to keep to myself. She keeps me laughing almost daily.

Jocee: "Omie, I went potty! It wasn't pink again. [disappointed] I pee yellow."
Omie: "Everybody pees yellow."
Jocee: "Okay. Can I make purple pee then?"
Omie: "Purple pee? No, it's still gonna be yellow."
Jocee: "Can you MAKE me purple pee?"
Omie: [laughing] "No, I can't."
Jocee: "Will you BUY purple pee for me??"
Omie: "I don't think so."

Jocee
: [sincerely] "Mommy will."

She was so sincere and honest. I adore her innocence, and absolute faith in me. Someday she'll realize that I can't do everything. But for now, I'll cherish her simplicity and laugh at all the silly little moments.

1 comment:

kara said...

I love this so much. It really makes me wish there was a way to accomplish it, I'm thinking some chemistry trick or something!