23 April 2010

Little Things I Love


  • Random drops in temperature.
  • Cool breezes when all the windows are shut.
  • Finding pennies in my bed.
  • Knowing that I'm not sitting by myself.
  • That little voice that only I can hear.
  • A sudden sense of calm, when I'm feeling ill at ease.
  • That orb that pops up in my photos.
  • Flickering lights.
  • Random songs that express my emotions so perfectly.
  • Every time Jocee tells me, "I'm going to go play with my daddy!"
Most importantly: Knowing that my best friend is proud of me, and will always be my best friend.

3 comments:

LizB627 said...

Love all these little things for you!!!
They are so special.

Chris and Lesley Maloon said...

I love that picture of you and Ben. Every time I see it I smile!

My Loves and My Life said...

Truly,so beautiful.. The cold spots have a huge meaning also, I will include it in my response to you. I know it will be something that will make you happy<3<3