10 April 2010

Carbon Copy


I have always said that this cute girl looks just like her daddy.
Sure, there might be some of me in her; I only account for 50% of her DNA...
But I love when old photos of him resurface, and the resemblance can be seen without question. I love that I can look into that cute face everyday,
...and see this...

Ben's little carbon copy...
The imprint that he has left on the three of us is permanent and irreversible, and for that I am grateful.


In choosing to love him, I will never be the same.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Ginny, both your girls are so incredibly beautiful. I've always thought Sophie favored Ben (as you phrased it, his carbon copy). And just like she's his carbon copy, Jocee looks SO much like you did when we first met. Its amazing to see them grow through the pictures you put up :-)