12 January 2011

Why I love Lizzie B

Remember how I said this girl needs her own post?? Well, here are just a few of the reasons why she's one of my besties...
  • I've mentioned it before, but... We went to high school together, had a lot of the same classes and some of the same friends. But oddly enough, we never ever spoke to each other back then. Anyway, when she heard about the crash, we started emailing and both realized just how like-minded we are.
  • I call her my "psychic twin." We're almost always on the same wavelength. Love it!
  • She is always the first to be there for her friends. Always. If needed, she'll drop whatever she's doing to help someone.
  • She's one of the most optimistic people I've ever met; especially when things go crappy.
  • This girl can have a serious potty mouth. She's this delicate looking, classy girl, and yet F-bombs can come flying out of her mouth with a vengeance. I can't help but laugh when her Bostonian road rage surfaces. Oh, and she's the absolute only person I know who can use sometimes derogatory terms as endearment, and actually pull it off.
  • She is the best at blowing off skeezy guys! Love her!
  • She appreciates my Utard-ness, and tells me not to change.
  • I admire her independence. Her hubby is a firefighter, so she's used to doing things without him. Whether she knows it or not, she has been a positive example of a strong woman to me.
  • I'm not sure how she does it, but she gets kick-A tickets where ever we go. She is the funnest person to go to concerts with. It was also 100% her idea to take Jocee and her niece to see Princesses on Ice. Priceless!
  • She has the most eclectic taste in music ever.
  • I'm a big fan of her fashion sense (because it's so similar to mine!). I'm currently holding a dress of her's hostage... :)
There are other things I could add to the list, but I'll stop here. I'm so lucky to be able to call her a friend. I've said it before and I'll say it again! Everybody needs a Lizzie B!

No comments: