28 July 2010

With Love


A cute friend recently told me to focus on the little love notes Ben used to write to me. His letters were always light-hearted and adorably sweet.

I miss the way he used to always call me...

...and sign his formal signature with "Bennys" below.

Sometimes there were occasional diagrams to express the extent of his love...


And in case I should ever doubt, there were always extra reminders...


These simple sentiments are what I choose to center my memories on. The love he expressed then, is still abundantly evident in my daily life now.

I love you, Bennys!

2 comments:

siovhan said...

this is absolutely wonderful.
that is real love.
i'm so glad you forever have your own puzzle piece.

Chris and Lesley Maloon said...

Oh, Ginny! I love this so much! These notes are so cute & romantic.

Also, so strange, because I have a similar entry scheduled to post on 8/1!