11 October 2011

It's October

October is hard.
Lots of flashbacks, lots of tears.

I think of all the things we were doing at this time two years ago, and I just wish I hugged him a little tighter, kissed him a little longer, and told him how much I love him...more. I wish I savored him more. And the finality crushes me.

But I've blogged it all.
I'm sure no one needs a rerun.
Must I always be that sad little blonde widow??

October is hard, but this month has brought so much sweetness. I feel his love all around me (and my love and gratitude for him only get stronger). I feel things falling into place. I feel me becoming more of who I should be.

And all of it just overshadows the ugly.

In those sweet, quiet moments I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
And I am.

I love Ben.

:)

2 comments:

Created By You said...

As always Ginny I am thinking of you. Especially this month! You are incredible. This is Marybeth, I am signed in to a different account Sorry.

Danielle said...

I'll say a little prayer for you and your girls. I can't imagine. As always, amazed by your strength and courage to share your story here. Keep your head up.