07 May 2010

Did She Really Just Say That?

I adore this little girl's wit and humor. She has the ability to get me laughing (especially when laughing feels like a foreign concept).

Here are a few of my recent favorites.
~
Jocee: "Knock! Knock!"
Me: "Who's there?"
Jocee: "Jocee."
Me: "Jocee, who?"
Jocee: (giggles) "Jocelyn Michelle Hill!"
~
Jocee: "Knock! Knock!"
Me: "Who's there?"
Jocee: "Mommy!"
Me: "Mommy, who??"
Jocee: "Mommy Ginny Hill! Because you're Gin! Get it, Mom?"
~
"Give me my sister back!! I need my Sophie!"
(Usually said at night, when they're going to bed.)
~
"I'm going to turn you off, Laura!"
(Said while Skyping with my sister.)
~
"Bye, Mommy! I'm going with Omie! You need a break. Love you! Have fun!"
~
"I need to paint! I want to paint my room pink, and my bed purple and Tinkerbell green!!"


So lucky to have her!

2 comments:

willneliz said...

oh my gosh, she is so beautiful! what a great sense of humor.

CandiShack said...

I love it. That last picture is soooo very cute.