19 July 2009

I Love Meme!!


It's a commonly known fact that the ONLY pizza I like is from Town Spa in Stoughton, MA. It's amazing! Whenever I visit, I never seem to get my fill of it. Then later on throughout the year, I find myself craving it. But nothing else will do.
Tragic.

I was telling Meme this while we sat at the lake on Monday. I'd heard that she makes pizza similar to "The Spa" and asked her for the recipe. She is so sweet! She offered to have us over on Saturday (yesterday) for pizza. She was more than happy when I asked if I could make it with her.

I was so excited! I love spending time with her, but I've never got to cook with her.

So on one of the hottest, most humid days of the year, I found myself in an even hotter kitchen receiving words of wisdom from my grandmother!
(...and loving every minute of it!)

Bonus:
We were able to cook uninterrupted...

Chris, Maureen, and Lil came up, too! Chris is Italian and loves to cook, so he joined us and gave some of his own pizza tips.



I am just so grateful for my grandmother! She is incredible in so many ways!

No comments: