10 July 2009

Sunny Days

I have been so lazy with taking pictures and blogging during our visit. I don't even know where to start! I'm going to make a goal to take more pictures from here on out.

The weather has finally taken a turn for the better, so we've been spending every sunny day this week at my grandmother's beach in Sharon. Jocee loves going to the lake! Every morning she asks if we can go to "Meme's Lake!"

My cousin Maureen has had the week off, so they've been there a lot, too! I wish Maureen could have more time off. Jocee loves playing with little Lilly. She affectionately refers to her as, "Cousin." It's adorable! I love how excited they get when they all see each other!

I love this girl!

Today, 10 little ducks stopped by. Jocee had so much fun chasing them! She kept telling the ducks to come closer so that she could hug them. Serious! She also tried quacking at them so that maybe they'd think she was one of them. They really didn't seem to mind her. Maybe it worked...



Oh, and Sophie LOVES the lake, too!! I really need to do a separate post all about her. She is growing too darn fast, and is a total joy!

She is honestly the easiest, most laid-back, happy baby I have ever met. All we have to do is give her, her favorite blanket and maybe a toy and she is content as can be! If I could get a guarantee that every baby I had would be like her, I'd gladly have 10!



In other news...
Jocee has recently decided that she is done with baby bottles! Yes, she is almost 2 1/2... It's the only way she'll drink milk. She drinks everything else with a sippy cup or a regular cup, so I haven't worried about it. I wanted her to give it up when she is ready.

Over the last few days she has refused a bottle outright. Apparently Disney Princess sippy cups are much more sophisticated. This is the last time you'll see her cuddled up with a bottle, people!

No comments: