30 June 2011

Before my birthday month is over...

Since I've pretty much boycotted the New Year's resolution for two consecutive years, I need to compensate somewhere else. If I don't, I may never make a goal publicly again. And if I don't, who's going to call me out when I slack??

Anyway! Here's a list of random goals to begin my 29th year of life.

  • Eat more Indian food. Not only is it delicious, but curry is super healthy. I need more.
  • Go back to school for real. I have a direction. I just need to follow through with that initiative part.
  • Potty train Sophie. (She knows how it works. She can be a pro when she wants. She just needs a little initiative, too...)
  • Eat chocolate in moderation. (Ya know, instead of recognizing it as a major food group.)
  • Meditate at least every other day.
  • Yoga more.
  • Stop sleeping with the TV on. (Those infomercials can wreak havoc on my sleep cycle.)
  • Take more photos.
  • Be a funner mom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my motto is...you never regret taking too many photos, but you do regret not having more!

great list of goals, I think I need to snag a couple.

Chris and Lesley Maloon said...

I can seriously help you with your Indian food goal! Haha :)