03 May 2011

LOL'ing

I laughed a lot today.

I laughed at myself (and kinda screamed) this morning as a bottle of sparkling water exploded on me. Sophie laughed too... It was awesome.

I laughed when some classy broad flipped my off in Braintree. For the record, I'm not quite sure what I did to make her so angry. But I'll just blame it on her minivan and frizzy hair. I'd be having a bad day too...

I laughed when I asked Jocee why she was in timeout, and her answer was, "Because I don't like it, and you know it." --It's a good thing we talked about it after!

I laughed when Sophie yelled, "Mommy, Mommy! Let down your hair!"

It's her favorite movie, and the only one she'll watch the whole way through. She tells me I'm Rapunzel all the time.

I know! I don't see it either!

But if you're looking for a true likeness, I found this pretty accurate!

Thanks, T.Thorpe!

Oh, and I laughed really hard when I watched this...

Seriously, watch it 5 times. It just gets funnier! The poor kid...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

ahahaha and I laughed reading your blog today. Oh that was too funny!!

I love love love the Disney reference. Too funny. WHAT was up with all those hats anyway?? Bizarre.

Tracie said...

hehehehehe....okay, that video is frighteningly hilarious. And I so nabbed the wedding picture. I thought the exact same thing!

BTW, you totally look like the beautiful Rapunzel!