08 May 2011

Gerber Daisies

I love when your husband's friends request you on FB, because they're missing him too.

Then I love when some of them leave you sweet notes periodically, just so you don't feel forgotten.

And because they are so thoughtful online, and you make trips out to UT whenever you can, I love how you decide you've just gotta meet them in real life.

And the best part is when all of their posts translate into a real person, who is just as genuine as they seem.

So Mother's Day rolls around, and intuitively they just know this day will be a difficult one. And because they know, and they read your blog, they send you your favorite flowers just to brighten the day.
I love when that happens!



Thank you, Jaime O!!
It means so much to me!

xo

2 comments:

our simple yet true journey said...

Love ya girl! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Garn said...

I appreciate people like that as well! I know I have family members who are blessed with the same kindness, and it makes me grateful for those who listen to inspiration.