16 April 2011

Handyman

Sometimes I'm afraid I'm turning into a guy...

I kill spiders all by myself.

I know the difference between a Phillips head and a flat head. (Phillips was a genius.)

I figure out electronic and computer stuff completely on my own.

I open really tight jars, without even thinking to ask for the help of man hands.

I can do very, very minor car work (as opposed to none before).

I can restring a guitar.

I can put stuff together (following directions).

Garmin never leads me astray.

I can fix so many random things. It may not be done using the traditional method, or the method that makes the most sense, but I work it out.

And so because I'm practically a guy...I totally need these....

Because I'm hardcore now.

;)

2 comments:

willneliz said...

hahahaha...love it! It's amazing how we girls can step up when we need to. With Will away, I'm fixing, painting, and soon to be doing a heck of a lot more once we move to our new home. I kinda like it though. keeps me busy.:O)

Danielle said...

Out of all those, the spider-killing makes you the most macho and that is for sure.

And whoever makes all those pink tools should totally send you some for free and let you do a review of them or something! :)