29 October 2009

FYI

Sometimes when I get busy, I'll write a post and schedule it to be published at a later date.

Silly, but I usually try for once a week.

About 2 weeks ago, I wrote 2 posts and predated them.
I don't have the heart to take them down.
The first will post tonight.

The one that I scheduled for Nov 8th, now means so much.
And, you'll soon see why.



I love and miss Ben in a way that mere mortal words fail to express. The concept of eternity is the only thing that brings me peace. I'm just so sad that our time was so short. The three of us are so blessed to have him as ours.

6 comments:

Kings said...

:( I wish I could just hug you. I'm so sorry. I can't wait to see the posts.

The Scribbles said...

My heart is with you Ginny!!

Meredith said...

I can only imagine the ache your sweet heart is going through. You and your family have been in my thoughts every day. Sending lots of love and peace your way.

Melody said...

Ginny, my heart aches for you. Although I didn't know Ben, I've seen how amazing of a man he was through your words, posts and pictures. You guys are so lucky to have him for Eternity. We are so lucky to know Eternity and what it means.

Krissy said...

I love you Ginny. You are so blessed to have had such a great love with Ben, and I can't even begin to understand how you feel these days. I will call you soon. Hugs!

Linda said...

Ginny - you are such an inspiration to me!! I wish there was something I could do...I pray for and think of you daily!