18 September 2009

Partners in Crime


I love Skype...and so does Jocee. After Ben got home from work on Thursday, Jocee asked, "Talk Papa and Omie? Skype?"

Ben took her upstairs to the desktop, and called my parents. Within minutes Sophie and I followed.

After talking to my mom, the girls started giggling and chasing each other. They played happily for minutes on end. Ben posted to his favorite site, and I sat on our bed listening to the cuteness.

As we talked about how we definitely have the sweetest girls ever, I thought about how happy I am that they are so close in age. Despite all the exhausting work they can be, it's the priceless little moments like this one that make it all so worth it.

Their laughter eventually died down.
And then...there was silence.
Knowing what this means, I asked Ben to check on them.
Sophie's bedroom door was closed.

I then heard Ben yell, "Hey, Mama! Come here quick. You gotta see this!"
They got into the Cetaphil lotion.
That new container was nearly half empty.

When will we learn?
Quiet Babies=BIG Messes!!

We love our girls!

3 comments:

Warren said...

Hahaha! Oh my gosh! That is AWESOME!!! Priceless, Gin!! LOL!! I love your girls!!

The Sitton Family said...

That is so cute!!! Haha they look so happy I love it!!!

willneliz said...

ohhh my gosh..i so shouldn't laugh but, that is too funny! yea silence is usually the peak of mischief..although now, rosa ignores diego's bad behavior so, he's quiet, she's not and i always check too late! he gets into trouble all on his own now. your girls are sweet Ginny