11 September 2009

Fun With Cousins


Last Sunday we finally got to see Joe, Sara, Adam & Tafton!

It had been too long! They all moved to OR about a year ago, but since Sara is now pursuing a PhD up at the U, we'll get to see them more often. (Yay!)

It was pretty last minute, but a lot of fun getting to catch up.

Jocee was very excited to share her princess couch and watch "Beauty and the Beast" with them.
(Although, sharing really isn't her thing--yet! Adam & Tafton were very patient with her.)

This totally made me realize how much little girl stuff we have! What will I do if we ever have a boy?!


PS:

Belle is the new favorite princess right now! She had been asking for "Princess Belle" for a while and couldn't be happier to finally get the movie. Jocee would watch it all day if I'd let her. She tries to sing along to all the songs (most words are wrong), and always explains what's going on in the movie to me--like I haven't seen it before.

I love this girly girl!

Disclaimer: Our bedroom doesn't normally look like that! I had just barely gotten back from Boston at that point. Ben was too busy with work to do much unpacking.

2 comments:

Warren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Warren said...

Good grief, Gin! She has growing into such a beautiful girl! She looks so grown up in this last picture!! I wish we'd been home that weekend to hang out with all of you guys! I know we missed out!