18 May 2009

Sophie's First Cereal

I started Sophie on solids today! She had her first bowl of rice cereal and handled it like a pro! I originally wanted to wait until her 6 month well-check visit, tomorrow. However, we started noticing that she had a somewhat insatiable appetite over the weekend. After waking up with her 2 times last night, I decided that today was the day.

We are constantly reminded of how different both of our girls are. Sophie was so calm and patient. She actually kept a lot of it down. She was really good about taking bites, although she didn't seem to like it very much.

Ben went to work extra early today, so I had to take pictures by myself. Jocee insisted on trying the cereal, too! She said, "It's good. I yike it!" So I let her have what Sophie didn't finish.

(I decided she was done at this point.)


Just for fun!
Jocee's first solids....
11 Oct 2007




The pictures alone show their personality differences.
I love my girls!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

They look so alike, yet so different from each other! They are so gorgeous :o)