I should be embarrassed. But I'm not. Actually, I never get embarrassed. Ever. Here are some things you might be embarrassed about if you were me.
- My dusty blog. What's a blog? Meh.
- Seriously, I don't even recognize Blogger right now.
- The Hello Kitty stickers my babes cluttered my car windows with.
- How messy that car is right now.
- The fact that the barista taking my order at DD finished my sentence for me.
- That new Ke$ha song...I like it way more that any 29 year old mother of two should.
- You're not a real Hill girl unless you've managed to fall down a flight of stairs (without injury), and Buggy makes me proud.
- All the cool kids have iPhones. I use their autocorrect fails in everyday life. "Read donkey lists" for example.
- Mean Girls... It needs it's own board on Pinterest.
- I know what "No shame, good integrity" means. I'm pretty sure T. Thorpe does, too.
- Sometimes.... #Ijustwantothashtageverything. Sometimes I resist that urge.
- I still use a thesaurus when composing papers.
- Annnd I've been writing 1-2 papers a week for the last...17ish months.
- I'm 99.999% sure I have ADD. If I get into grad school I'll get tested. If I fail that test, I will be scraping by in a heavily caffeinated state.
- My GPA is still top notch, so I know caffeine works wondrously.
- The fact that I typed wondrously, and didn't delete it.
Hey! It's okay!
I should be doing homework right now. Obviously.