09 June 2009

I Love When This Happens...

Hand-me-downs!!

(Jocee, 7 months old)


(Sophie, 7 months old)

Since our girls were born during completely different seasons (April & November), Sophie can't always take advantage of all the cute clothes that Jocee got to wear. Ben picked this one shirt out while I was pregnant with Jocelyn.
(He actually had picked out an entire outfit with coordinating pea coat. But alas, pea coats aren't necessary in the month of June!)

Side note: Ironically Ben is also wearing the same t-shirt in both photos! It's probably not the exact same shirt... He just really likes Hanes! haha)

2 comments:

Hill Family said...

Gotta love hand-me-downs. Poor Aaron will probably never own a new piece of clothing his entire life.

Kasey said...

funny. my hubby still has some of the same shirts from years ago and i swear everytime that i'm going to throw them out...but then he manages to finagle his way into keeping them.
cute girls...
xo