04 March 2009

Tagged by Crystal!

Alphabet Tag
A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? My Benny
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Saturday and Sunday...but only if Ben is home!
E. Essential item? Diaper bag
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Cinnamon bears, for sure!
H. Hometown? Bridgewater, Massachusetts
I. Indulgence? Dark chocolate
J. January or July? Definitely July
K. Kids? Jocelyn Michelle & Sophia Leigh

L. Life isn't complete without? My family
M. Marriage date? 21 May 2004

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 5 sister-in-laws & 5 brother-in-laws
O. Oranges or apples? usually apples
P. Phobias? Heights!!
Q. Quotes? "What we are is more important than what we have, or what is said of us."-Marvin J. Ashton
R. Reasons to smile? So many! Hmm... Spring is coming, a potential trip back east (and all that entails), Ben (most of the time ;)), all the cute things Jocce says and does, Sophie's coos & belly laughs...and the list goes on!
S. Season of choice? Spring, fall, summer...anything but winter! (unless it's in AZ, of course!)
T. Tag some peeps: Anyone who wants to!
U. Unknown fact about me? Nothing comes to mind. I'm pretty much an open book.
V. Vegetable? pretty much all, except for brussel sprouts
W. Worst habit? Eating junk food
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? prenatal ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? Fresh seafood
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

3 comments:

The Sitton Family said...

Cool! I am so glad you did it!!! You guys should come down here before it gets too hot! Az Winters really are awesome!

The Hills said...

I so wish we could! All the snow here starts to get to me after a while! But a trip like that would take some serious planning. Hmm...maybe next yr? Err...will Ryan be in vet school by then? And you may be way prego too. Now I'm over-thinking it! I'll stop now!

The Sitton Family said...

No Ryan isn't going to Vet school until late next year (hopefully). I know it is so hard to plan this kind of stuff! At least we are coming up this August, and hopefully Sienna won't get sick again!